News: Updated 02/07/2012
Many building and electrical construction projects will require a permit. For further information on specific requirements and to obtain a permit, contact the Building and Electrical Inspection Department or visit their office located 3700 Coleman Rd.
- Chief Inspector: David Flowers
- Director: David Flowers
- Building Inspector: John Colson
- Electrical Inspector: Ronnie Gilbert
- Permit Assistant:
Click here to view Construction Codes.
2..Click here and print Electrical Permit Application.
3. Click here and print KBC Permit Application.
4. Click here and print KRC Building Permit Application.
5. Click here and print KRC Building Permit Submittals.
6. Click here and print Permit Fee Schedule.
7. Click here and print Single Family Garage Permit Application.
8. Click here and print Manufactured Home Permit Application.
9. Click here and print Subcontractor List
New - 06/14/2012 Click Here to view a list of requirements for the erection or use of a temporary structure for the seasonal sale of fireworks
Inspection Office (270) 444-4724
Fax : (270) 444-1369